Anti Aging Herbs
Aging is a natural process in the life of every human being. Every person wishes to slow down the process of aging through any means. Aging skin is known as a the degenerative natural process which our skin undergoes as our age advances.
Anti aging herbs are those herbs which are used to slow down the aging process by stimulating blood circulation and in enhancing the ability of the body to remove wastes and absorb nutrients.
Herbs are natural and harmless in nature. Herbal treatments are usually in demand as they have lower side effects and are less expensive. Herbs which possess the property of anti aging are used in varying forms like medicine, oil, soap bars, ointments, cream and gel. There are many cosmetic companies, health spas and beauty therapist which use herbs as an active anti aging component in their product. Youthful vigor can be maintained through anti aging herbs.
Anti aging herbs are considered by many to be better and safeer, as compared to surgery, botox injections or any other cosmetic procedures. There are several natural herbs which have the quality of lifting spirits and mind strengthening. They help in preventing stress on the body and mind.
Anti aging herbs further have a deep impact over the skin. Some of the commonly used anti aging herbs are:
* Lycium fruit
* Rhodiola Rosea
* Schizandra fruit
* Reishi mushroom
* Gynostemma pentaphyllum
* Polygonum root
* Cordyceps mushroom
* Wild American ginseng
* Wild asparagus root
* Grape seed extract
* Siberian ginseng
* Nopal cactus
* Jujube Fruit
* Konjac mannan
* Wild Chinese ginseng
* gymnema sylvestre
The action of these anti aging herbs is to slow down the aging process, arrest the wrinkling of the skin, remove toxins from the liver, accelerate the production of superoxide dismutase, stimulate the immune system, etc. Superoxide dismutase is the most vital natural antioxidant of the body which considerably slows down aging.
Some of these anti aging herbs can prove to be harmful, depending on the dose taken and the health of an individual. Overdosing can lead to serious or negative side effects. Just a few of the common side effects, produced by herbal treatments, may be headaches, nervousness, agitation, lack of sleep, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, skin rash, or unusual vaginal bleeding in women. Most of the herbs should be avoided by women when pregnant and during breast feeding.
Some food substances or other herbal medicines can interact with the action of these anti aging herbs. At times, when anti aging herbs are combined with other herbs they can lead to allergies and reactions. Occasionally, alcohol when mixed with herbs may lead to allergy, irritation or discomfort.
The anti aging herbs should be gradually introduced in to your routine. Initially, one herb, in small quantity should be introduced at a time. Adequate time should be given to the herb to work before deciding to increase the quantity that you are using. Anti aging herbs can help reduce the speed of the aging process in human bodies. Turn to anti aging herbs to remain youthful.
Anti aging herbs can offer numerous benefits to the health as the age advances, provided they are us.
Anti aging Natural remedies
The human skin is quite delicate and hence, sensitive to strong chemicals and cosmetics. Therefore, it is always advisable to use natural remedies to slow down the aging process.
An anti aging product which is comprised of natural ingredients can be a much better option. There are several natural remedies available to slow down the process of aging. These natural remedies for anti aging are less expensive and safer as compared to the surgery, cosmetic procedures or chemical solutions. Natural remedies are a great option to reduce the aging effects.
Generally, the natural remedies for anti aging are composed of various natural ingredients like botanical oils, vitamins and herbal extracts which are essential for restoring the elasticity of the skin and to maintain the softness of the skin which makes you look young. The herbal extracts or the natural ingredients offer moisture and balance to the skin by cleansing it. Natural remedies for anti aging which are used after evaluating the skin type and physical constitution of an individual are the best solution.
Some of the natural remedies for anti aging are discussed as follows:
* Grate a raw coconut, squeeze the coconut shreds, extract milk and apply the milk on the face and let it dry. Rinse it with warm water.
* Apply avocado on your face and wash it after 15-20 minutes.
* Apply castor oil to soften your skin and eliminate wrinkles.
* Blemishes and aging spots can be removed by applying a few drops of lemon juice on the face.
* Excessive intake of water is to be advocated.
* Make a paste of sugar cane juice mixed with turmeric powder which is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and preventing the skin from aging.
* To remove the initial signs of anti aging, the core of a pineapple is to be cut and rubbed on the face. Allow your face to dry for 10-15 minutes.
* Certain essential oils act as effective natural remedies for anti aging. Drops of oils like sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense are to be taken and mixed with primrose oil or any other oil which can be used as base oil.
* Facial massage is another good natural remedy for anti aging. Blood circulation is increased by massage which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues.
* A Green Thompson seedless grape is to be taken and cut into half and then gently crushed on the skin. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it with warm water.
* Vitamin E oil or cod liver oil is to be applied daily to the skin. The aging spots shall fade.
* Intake of fruits and vegetables should be increased in your diet. There are some fruits and vegetables which help in preventing aging. Some of them are carrots, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, strawberries, tomatoes, red peppers, oranges, grapes, turnips, etc.
Therefore, one need not worry about aging spots aging spots as there are numerous effective herbs and natural remedies for anti aging available.
I hope you find this information useful which is for general purpose only and does not intend to constitute medical advice for treatment. We suggest that anyone have a medical condition should consult his/her personal physician. Otherwise, we would be happy to hear from you if you have any question or would like to share your own experience.